Instructor Assisted Self-Study Course - ISO Category I
IASC: ISO Category I
This Instructor Assisted Self-Study course will prepare the student for “real world” challenges they expect to face in the everyday managing of a vibration analysis program. The information is essential for the implementation and maintenance of a successful vibration monitoring program. It also favorably addresses two desires expressed by seminar students; the desire for more training time and a desire to perform well on the certification exam.
INSTRUCTOR ASSISTED SELF-STUDY COURSES HAVE MANY BENEFITS
- Weekly live interactive sessions with an instructor will help ensure that you understand the seminar material.
- You will benefit to the fullest when completing the course before attending the on-location CAT I seminar with ISO Certification.
- You will be primed to perform your best on the certification exam because the ISO Category I textbook is the same book used for the class with the certification exam.
- You will receive a $325 discount when purchasing the same category seminar within 1 year of the Self-Study purchase date.
- 10 study hours apply to the ISO training hour requirement.
- Travel restrictions will not hold you back from the education needed to succeed in implementing and maintaining a successful vibration monitoring program.