Services - Condition Monitoring/PdM
Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Monitoring
Since its establishment in 1974, the Analytical Group has been involved in the start-up of a number of successful vibration programs including setup, implementation, data collection, and analysis of numerous types of machines for vibration predictive maintenance programs.
Setup of Database for Baseline Vibration Collection
- Partial or Plant-Wide PdM Database Setup
- All Data and Computer Setup Information is Transferable to Plant Personnel and Computer Resources
- Setup of Data Collection Points Using Software Per Plant’s Specifications
- Determination of Alarms (Overall, Spectral, and Narrowband) per Technical Associates Proven Methods for Specifying Alarms
Baseline and Monthly Reliability Surveys
- Data Collection at Each Bearing in Axial, Horizontal and Vertical Directions
- Analysis of Collected Data and Rank-Ordered Recommendations for Detected Problems
- Complete Report Including Summary of Each Machine’s Overall Condition, Rank-Ordered Recommendations, Alarm Reports, Latest Measurement Report for All Bearings, and Machinery Data Guide Sheets to Document Machine Components Such as RPM, Bearings, Gear Tooth Counts, Blade Counts, etc.
For more detailed information, please call us, send us an email, or use our quick & convenient Online Request Form.
Call Technical Associates of Charlotte @ 704-333-9011